Now hiring a Manufacturing Manager for direct-hire placement!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Manufacturing Manager at an established packaging company in Sibley, IA.
This is a Direct hire opportunity. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Must be flexible to work as needed. Three shift operation. Salary range is $91,000 to $121,000 per year. Role-Manages and coordinates all production activities for a site including engineering, maintenance, quality and safety and is responsible for operating the plant to ensure optimization of production to meet the needs of customers and support the growth of the Company while ensuring a safe work environment.
• Maximize utilization of human resources and equipment to minimize production costs.
• Ensure that all quality standards are met.
• Monitor plant performance & KPIs daily; Find resolutions to problems that arise.
• Implement improvement projects related to health and safety, productivity, waste management, quality and cost reduction; ensure projects.
• May prepare Capital Expenditure requests; provide justification for major equipment purchases; source equipment suppliers, analyze bids and recommend supplier.
• Manage capital equipment purchases, installation, start-up and testing.
• Ensure costs stay within budget and that deadlines are met.
• Oversee the preventive maintenance program and corrective maintenance activities.
• Prepare the capital and major maintenance budgets.
• Prepare annual production budget in conjunction with GM.
• Communicate plant regulations and safety standards to subordinates and ensure compliance.
• Ensure the plant complies with all government, health & safety and environmental regulations.
• Ensure that all health and safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in Health & Safety Committee meetings as well as providing resources as needed.
• Ensure provisions of the labor agreement are followed uniformly.
• Monitor housekeeping daily and ensure that standards are maintained.
• Attend monthly management meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
-College/University Degree in Business with 7-10 years experience or more than 20 years experience in a manufacturing environment including 10 or more in a senior managerial position.
-Basic understanding of business fundamentals and cost accounting principles
-Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and coach.
-Strong leadership skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.