Now hiring a SQL Server Administrator / Developer for work in Malden!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a SQL Server Administrator and Developer for work in Malden, MA!
We are seeking a database Administrator / Developer who will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of data analysis needs and activities relating to the design, implementation and maintenance of SQL server databases.
• Data warehouse: Design, build, and implement data warehouse environment
• Performance Tuning: Review monitoring tools and query execution plans to maintain or increase query efficiency. Also perform root cause analysis on query performance issues
• Logical database design: Leverage knowledge of database architecture to develop normalized database solutions
• Database development: Work with application developers to deliver data through the design of stored procedures, functions, and views
• Work with advanced features of SQL server 2014
• Upgrading older version to SQL Server 2016
• Create database queries, indexes, and stored procedures, some with high level complexity
• Design complex physical and logical data models
• Monitoring and troubleshooting SQL jobs, and integration service packages
• Writing and creating data load scripts and stored procedures; ensuring that data is loaded in a timely manner
• Working with application developers in the design, tuning, and indexing of tables
If interested, please apply today!
• 4-7 years of experience with SQL server 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016
• Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and T-SQL
• Experience working in a VMware environment
• Sound knowledge of the firewall, networks and Servers
• Must demonstrate experience managing the set up and upgrades of complex databases, including interfacing with source control in order to generate creation, upgrade, and maintenance scripts
• Experience creating and optimizing database queries, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and reports
• Experience with database planning and design, set-up, maintenance, performance tuning, and partitioning
• Proficient production support skills with the ability to understand the impact of a problem on overall DB performance.
• Strong DB management skills incorporating backup and recovery best practices in a high-availability environment.
• Efficient SQL scripting skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows O/S systems administration tasks.
• Ability to work well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise.
• Familiarity with other relational database platforms such as Postgres, Oracle
• Familiarity with AWS Cloud data related services such as S3, RDS (Aurora, SQL Server), Glue
• Interest in cloud data management and data warehouse technologies e.g. Snowflake, DynamoDB, NoSQL databases
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.