Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a SharePoint Learning Administrator in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a SharePoint Learning Administrator in Plano, TX!
The Digital Dojo is responsible to training, 1-1 support, change management, and outreach around all Microsoft-related products. This role will serve as the liaison between the internal Microsoft technical team and the Learning team on emerging Microsoft technology.
Learning admin must display proficiency in and ability to stay on top of latest Microsoft application releases for storage tools (e.g. OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams). As the company expert in emerging Microsoft applications, this admin would be the face of these applications for company and responsible for:
• Providing monthly training
• Creating quick reference guides
• Answering app-related questions on the Yammer feed
• 1-on-1 support
If interested, please apply today!
• Creating and conducting instructor-led training
• Proficiency (mastery preferred) in storage tools such as OneDrive, Sharepoint, and Teams
• Clear verbal and written communication
• Engaging and easy-to-follow presentations
• Excels in collaborative environment
• Instructional design
• Microsoft PowerPlatform
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.