Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for Manufacturing System Support in Troy!
Trillium Technical is now seeking candidates for Manufacturing System Support in Troy, NY!
Sets work expectations with customers and delivers against them. Familiar with software deployment and development life cycles. Possess excellent customer consulting, written and communication skills.
Has knowledge/education in the Life Sciences or similar type organization and Information technology disciplines.
Worked in a GMP manufacturing environment
* Is familiar with and may have worked on, manufacturing automation systems
* IT savvy, experience with IT systems management and associated processes, networking experience a plus
* Has provided support for manufacturing and/or IT systems
* Undergraduate degree, though extensive experience may substitute
* Writing skills are very important as they will be documenting complex aspects of the system
* Experience with electronic batch recording systems would be a plus, experience with Werum PAS-X MES product would be outstanding
* This role could be filled by either an engineer who is IT savvy, or an IT person with manufacturing environment experience
If interested, please apply today!
-Bachelors or associate degree in Science in Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent industry experience
-2+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to); Windows technologies, manufacturing systems, networking
-Experience with manufacturing environments and working in and with regulated (GMP) areas and systems
-Experience with scientific/manufacturing instrumentation/equipment is a benefit
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.