Now hiring a Power Electronics Digital Controls Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Power Electronics Digital Controls Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This hands-on research and development position will also involve proposal writing (mostly SBIR program pursuits). Plays a critical role in developing power electronics products and provides vital sub-system design support for products related to thermal control and energy conversion.
• Design and layout of PCBs, programming of microcontrollers, development of control algorithms for power converters, work with state-of-the-art wide bandgap semiconductor devices, and design analog circuitry.
• Topology trade off analysis for electrical performance compliance, efficiency, EMI, etc.
• Simulations (i.e. PLECS/SIMPLIS)
• Device Selection, gate drive, sense circuits, etc.
• Focus on WBG semiconductors, the trade-off between SiC and GaN, and the design practices/requirements for each.
• Custom Magnetics
• Schematics/Layout (Altium)
• Interface with Mechanical/Thermal/CAD to design converter for SWaP requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
• MS in Electrical Engineering is required with a minimum GPA of 3.3, PhD preferred
• Experience pushing power in the kW’s to tens of kW’s
• Experience programming various microcontrollers or DSPs a plus
• Knowledge of basic power electronics
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.