Now hiring 2nd and 3rd shift Grinders in Constantine!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Grinder for a temp-to-hire opportunity with a Stable Company with excellent benefits including profit sharing!
3rd shift schedule is 11pm to 7am Sunday - Thursday with some overtime as needed. 2nd shift hours are 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday. The pay rate is $17.00 per hour plus shift premiums with opportunity to make $18.00+ per hour after a year of employment. Candidates may train on 1st for a short period of time.
• Obtains the proper material, weighs, records and stages for grinding.
• Fills out any documentation required by the job.
• Follows ISO procedures.
• Keeps the material areas clean and safe.
• Reports any quality concerns to the Extruder Operator.
• Uses the required safety equipment for the job (hearing protection, safety goggles, and particulate mask are required).
• Supports the extruding line in any way possible. May be directed by the Extruder Operator to assist in other areas of the process.
• Makes required quality assurance checks on the material.
• Assures that proper handling of raw materials is maintained.
• Performs maintenance PM’s as required.
• Keeps the waste in the correct place.
• Replaces any bad product with the proper quantity of selected good product.
• Must be able to obtain a lift truck driver’s permit.
• Checks with the previous and following shift personnel regarding any operational issues such as production problems, run-ability problems, additional paperwork, etc.
• Responsible for the clean up of the area during and at the end of the shift.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED
-Experience operating a fork truck.
-Ability to accurately read and understand a tape measure, micrometer, protractor and a digital weight scale.
-Ability to lift 50-60 pounds.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.