Now hiring an Assistant Controller for direct-hire in Whitehall!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Assistant Controller for direct-hire placement!
The purpose of this position is to support the Controller as a business partner to the Whitehall Castings Lead Team. This person will help review and oversee the accounting and reporting of plant metrics and other financial data, assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and Whitehall Aerospace policies and procedures, and assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the Plant Controller.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Identifying key levers to drive business improvement and providing leadership to ensure implementation of business improvement opportunities.
• Determining, in conjunction with the lead team, targeted goals for performance measures of quality, productivity, delivery, cycle time, inventory optimization and profitability
• Deploying business unit initiatives
• Assisting in daily reporting management, monthly forecasting, and annual planning
• Analyzing data for decision making and tracking performance progress
• Coordination of the capital appropriation process and post-project reviews
• Managing journal entries, invoicing, and reconciliation of accounts for monthly close
• Helping ensure completion of Whitehall Aerospace’s Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for internal controls
• Performing job duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Complying with Whitehall Aerospace and business unit financial reporting requirements
• Performing other work related duties as necessary
• Business travel may be required
If interested, please apply today!
• B.S. Degree in Business, preferred concentration in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 7 years financial experience with manufacturing companies.
• This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• MBA a plus.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Self starter.
• Experience with querying databases.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience with cost accounting.
• Strong analytical abilities.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.