Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a HIL Hardware Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a HIL Hardware Engineer in Auburn Hills!
The HIL Hardware Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the development and support of the HIL system equipment focused on the system hardware
• Designing and testing HIL harness’
• Design, test, and deploy hardware modifications
• Assisting with new powertrain hardware and ECU designs to integrate new features or external devices to the HIL test system
• Assisting in harness build and modifications and troubleshooting of HIL hardware issues
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical\Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a closely related Engineering degree from an accredited university
• Minimum of 5 years of professional engineering experience in electrical/electronics, hardware, software or controls Knowledge and experience with ADAS, EE, electric and hybrid Systems
• Demonstrated Hardware- In-the-Loop systems experience (dSPACE, ETAS, NI HIL systems) Experience with model-based development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK
• Experience with C/C++ code generation Experiences with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl) Knowledge of CAN stack, SPI, LIN and Flash bootloader integration Experience in diagnostic management: CANalyzer, CANoe Knowledge of Simulation Tool (e.g. CarMaker, ASM)
• Experience with UDS, XCP protocol Familiarity using trace capture tools, data acquisition and analysis tools such as ETAS - INCA Experience with HIL testing, vehicle integration and validation Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to speak with individuals at all levels in the organization Experience working cross-functionally
• Master of Science degree or higher in Electrical\Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering Working experience of MIL/SIL validation and verification.
• Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and specific simulation software. Knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform. Knowledge of ROS environment.
• Experience of working within an AGILE or Scrum framework. Experience in Test Automation. Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats.
• Experience with HD Mapping protocols such as ADASIS-NG or equivalent. Ability to adapt to changing environment with minimal effect on productivity Strong understanding of the development of embedded software
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.