Trillium Staffing has an immediate opening for an HR Generalist with a local light industrial company in Morton, IL!
Trillium Staffing is hiring an HR Generalist.
Duties will include managing HR functions within the plant and ensuring regulation compliance.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for all job postings and hiring processes; recruitment by scheduling / coordinating interviews, testing candidates when applicable, speaking with candidates, coordinating the supply base, and coordinating activities.
• Conducts onboarding processes – orientation and associated personnel records for all new hires.
• Participates in ongoing development, communication, and implementation of new programs and policies.
• Conducts research and compiles data.
• Supports payroll and tracks vacation and leaves of absences.
• Responsible for all team member files, benefits, and worker’s compensation systems.
• Additional duties as assigned.
This is a first shift position, 7am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. It is full time and direct hire. Pay is $45,000 - $55,000/year. A competitive benefits package will be offered as well. If interested, please apply today!
-Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in HR field strongly preferred
-2+ years HR experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
-Excel, Word, and Outlook experience required
-Data entry, phones, filing, and operating office equipment necessary
-Valid driver’s license
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.