Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Experienced professional recruiter needed to join our team. This position will recruit accounting and finance professionals across the United States.
Trillium, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, has been repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for. Due to continued growth, we need to add to our professional recruiting team. We are looking for a competitive, results driven and self-motivated recruiter with high integrity.
• Sourcing and attracting candidates
• Conducting in person and phone interviews, reference checks and new hire documents
• Creating, developing and maintaining relationships with candidates and customers
Trillium Accounting offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Annual base of $15 to $20 per hour plus uncapped commissions paid monthly
• Healthcare coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
*Based on annual revenue
If interested, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
-Previous recruiting experience, preferably in the accounting and finance industries
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.