Now hiring a Senior Staff Accountant for direct-hire!
Trillium Accounting is now seeking a Senior Staff Accountant for direct-hire placement!
Seeking a talented Senior Staff Accountant to join our client’s team located in Metro Boise, ID. In this role you have a broad range of responsibilities, comprehending the accounting close process, budgeting, tax support and prep, internal control compliance, A/P, Credit, etc. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate! The annual salary is $60,000-$85,000 per year, depending on experience.
• Perform all monthly/quarterly/annual close activities
o Prepare and/or Review G/L Journal Entries
o Prepare and/or Review Bank and G/L Account Reconciliations
• Perform detailed analysis of variances to forecasts, budgets, pricing, etc.
• Perform SOX controls testing utilizing the COSO Framework
• Complete filing of U.S. Sales Tax
• Prepare and compile Tax information for external tax preparers (Fed. And State Tax returns)
• Participate in budget development
• perform analysis of Capital spending
• Work closely with Sr. Mgmt. in preparation for Financial Statement reviews
• Support and prepare IFRS reporting requirements
• Complete reporting and tracking of performance vs. KPI’s
• Assist branch operations with questions on transactions.
• Complete schedules required for quarterly reporting on U.S. consolidated operations
• Serve as back -up to A/P staff as needed
• Review weekly Accounts Payable payments.
• Monitor activities and advise when additional filings may be required.
• Prepare and submit state registration documents
• Prepare and file license renewals as required by state laws.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business (required)
• CPA or CMA (highly desired, but not required) *Must be on CPA track*
• 3+ years’ experience – Manufacturing experience preferred
• IFRS knowledge & experience
• Solid knowledge of Internal Control (SOX) and Accounting processes
• Solid understanding of tax laws including Sales & Use Tax, Income Tax, etc.
• Knowledge of Federal, State and local laws relating to business operations, employment and taxes; especially US Corporate tax and sales and use taxes.
• Preparation of External workpapers and schedules for 3rd party auditors.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.