Now hiring a Food Safety Inspector for direct-hire!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Food Safety Inspector for direct-hire placement!
This position assists the Quality Control in ensuring compliance with all Manufacturing Quality and Food Safety Policies and Guidelines.
• Ensuring all departments and equipment are ready for production and meets regulatory requirements, interacts with USDA on any deficiencies that they may take note of Continuously perform operational sanitation
• Enforces company GMPs and personal hygiene standards ensuring that all employees are following company procedures, guidelines and other rules.
• Follows protocols for sampling and swabbing of product and environment.
• Communicates with production supervisors and line workers deficiencies that are found or new policies taking effect.
• Provides critical support to the FSQA Director with daily reports of ongoing situation
• Keep detailed records of various quality inspections.
• Performs the calibrations of recording/measuring equipment.
• Assist in recording data for 3rd party audits.
• Generates work orders for maintenance for the upkeep of the facility.
• Train line workers on QC functions expected of them.
The employee is exposed to an extreme condition of cold temperatures. This is 3rd shift: 11p-7:30a (hours may vary - currently working overtime). The pay rate is $17.25+ per hour depending on experience. If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum 1 year working in a food manufacturing environment
• College degree preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.