Now hiring Machine Maintenance Technicians for direct-hire!
Our Client has multiple Machine Maintenance positions open for direct-hire placement!
• Set up machines at the beginning of a shift to ensure proper working order.
• Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures.
• Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
• Feed information akin to speed, shapes, and sizes through the machine set up box.
• Place parts in semi-automated machines.
• Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift.
• Recalibrate machines at the end of each shift.
• Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
• Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out.
• Perform random tests to ensure accuracy.
• Perform safety checks on every machine.
• Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
• Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times.
• Create and maintain activity logs.
• Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
• Communicate well with other team members and Supervisor.
• Cooperate with other support teams (Quality, Maintenance, etc.) to ensure maximum uptime of equipment.
Pay Rate depends on experience $19+ per hour depending on experience. These are 1st shift positions available start time could be 5am-1:30p or 6:30a-3p. If interested, please apply today!
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Must have electrical troubleshooting experience.
• Strong mechanical ability and background.
• Ability to read schematics and diagrams.
• Must have 2-years plus of experience in Maintenance and Machine operating.
• Basic math skills required.
• Good communication skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish – not required but preferred).
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.