Now hiring an EE Systems Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an EE Systems Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
The EE Systems Validation Engineer develops electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• The extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
• Design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as
• Troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
If interested, please apply today!
• Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of offer.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
• 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
• Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN)
• Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)
• Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.