Now hiring an Application Systems Specialist for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Applications Systems Specialist for direct-hire placement in Worcester!
The right candidate will have full technical knowledge and thorough understanding of business application of the project. Also has duties of instructing, assigning, directing, and checking the work of other software developers on an assigned development team.
• Assists in scheduling and coordinating projects.
• May be involved in design phase of project as well.
• Works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Over 8 years and up to and including 10 years experience.
• Must be able to work off hours and participate in on call rotation.
• Current ServiceNow certification(s) or ability to achieve based on ServiceNow Project Commitment.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.