Already have an account?
Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers for work in Oakwood!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking CDL Class A Truck Drivers for temp-to-hire opportunities!
The pay rate is $22.00/hour with OT after 40, Monday- Sunday. All shifts are available. Class A Delivery Driver needed in Oakwood, GA for Food Service company
• Multiple stop Delivery
• Labor Intensive Deliveries -
• Unload product with Hand-truck and Pallet Jack
• Local and Regional Deliveries
A Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a tractor trailer or straight truck intrastate and/or interstate on local, over-the-road (OTR), shuttle, and/or overnight routes to deliver and unload various food and food related products to customers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Inspect trailer for properly loaded and secured freight. Perform count check of items and check customer invoices of products that have been loaded. Check and complete in an accurate and in legible fashion all required paperwork associated with freight.
• Drive to and deliver customer orders according to predetermined route delivery schedule.
• Unload products from the trailer, transport items into designated customer storage areas. Perform damage control checks on items, scanning and contact supervisor about removing orders according to company policy. Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Collect money (cash or checks) where required. Load customer returns on to trailer and secure trailer doors.
• Ensure that tractor, trailer and freight are appropriately locked and/or secured at all times.
• Unload damaged goods and customer returns and bring to the driver check-in and complete necessary paperwork. Unload all equipment, materials and remove trash from trailers as required.
• Perform general housekeeping duties in tractor, loading dock area and keep trailers clear and clean as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
-Valid CDL Class A Driver’s license.
-At least 1+ years of recent and verifiable CDL Class A driving experience.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
To apply for Truck Driver enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.