Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Quality Manager for direct-hire in Hoopeston!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Quality Manager for a direct hire position.
The salary range is $50,000-$75,000/yr with a great benefit package. A Quality Systems Manager is responsible for all Quality Control and Food Safety/SQF functions necessary to support a large manufacturer. Acts as a liaison between the Administration Team, the Sales Team, the Employees, the Customers and the Government Agencies. These duties must be performed accurately, timely and in accordance with TQF’s policies and procedures.
Specific job duties:
• Ensure adequate resources are available to achieve food safety objectives and support the development, implementation, maintenance and ongoing of improvements of quality and food safety.
• Responsible for validating changes to food safety & food quality fundamentals and programs.
• Product quality improvement as produced.
• Supervision of lab and lab related work force.
• Monitors production lines to ensure product is within specification and all critical control points are met and corrective action taken when deviations occur.
• Conducts standardized tests for products and ingredients to ensure they comply with customer’s specification and meet State and regulatory agencies.
• Monitor all ingredients coming into facility are Kosher and has proper documentation.
• Monitor all incoming bean trucks, sugar, salt and corn syrup trucks have proper COA’s.
• Ongoing support to operations on any Food Safety related issues
• Respond to customer complaints and complete corrective actions when needed.
• Lead plant’s internal food safety and GMP inspection program
• Assist QA Technicians with daily sanitation issues.
• Create new formula’s in MAX
• Verify the setup of Finished Product that Assistant Technical Manager has created in MAX.
• Verify the setup of Brite Product that Assistant Technical Manager has created in MAX.
• Verify the setup of Ingredients that Assistant Technical Manager has created in MAX.
• Verify the setup of all labels, new and old, that Assistant Technical Manager has created in MAX.
• Run reports out of MAX for QA when needed.
• Create new product setups for fill/net weights in MES.
• Downloads previous day’s production from MES and printout. Discuss information with Production Manager, Production Supervisor, QA and Plant Manager.
• Review and sign off all production files of previous day’s production when necessary.
• Oversee all RTD’s in facility.
• Enter data for “Right the First Time”
• Monitor all hold products.
• Send Thermal Process Authority necessary information to release product that is on HH HOLD due to temperature drops, high discharge temperature, when necessary.
• Conducts Product Recalls.
• Conducts all audits. SQF, QAI, USDA, FDA, etc.
• Completes all customer surveys.
If interested, please apply today!
-Bachelor Degree in Quality Control/Quality Assurance
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.