Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Automation Engineer in Whitehall!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Automation Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This Automation Engineer position will be in our Advanced Manufacturing Technology Group. This position will support projects and will be instrumental in identifying new manufacturing technology and sustaining current technology in use at the operation.
• Responsible for automating manual processes, working with operators, vendors, and design teams.
• Follow through the build phase and implementation of equipment into production and establishing PM’s to support. Responsible for redesign I replacement of failing robotic components to increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
• Development and implementation of new advanced manufacturing equipment and automation. Support justification of capital funding requisitions.
• Responsible for project management and performance metrics. Provide support and development of automation technicians.
• Support engineering and manufacturing teams to improve existing processes. Coordinate all robotic service visits.
• Responsible for Software Control on all robot programming. Developing technician troubleshoot guides.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in the Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution. 3+ years’ experience working with controls/programming robotics.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
• ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. “Green Card Holder”), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment. Experience in 6 axis articulating arm robotics.
• Proven proficiency at robot programming, 1/0 management, and troubleshooting robotic systems logic.
• Experience trouble-shooting mechanical systems including pneumatics, tooling issues, measurement feedback systems, and basic design robustness.
• Proficient in off-line programming environments. Basic understanding of controls and servo systems. Basic understanding of tooling and fixture design.
• Programming Industrial logic Controllers (PLC). Experience programming HMI software.
• Experience in reading mechanical prints and electrical prints. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment.
• Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude. Familiar with RIA Robotic Safety Standards.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.