Now hiring a Parts Coordinator for work in De Pere!
We are looking for someone with administrative experience and preferably parts experience for this permanent opening. This person will be talking with customers, entering orders, processing warranty paperwork and picking parts off the shelf. In addition, this position requires an understanding of the sales order/invoicing process and computer experience. Wages are $16-$20/hour and hours are flexible between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm. If interested, please apply today for this great opportunity with an industry leader!
- High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent telephone and computer skills.
- Understanding of the sales order/invoicing process.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment or automotive parts a plus.
- Proficient with computers, specifically Microsoft Office programs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.