Now hiring a Project Manager for work in Malden!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in Malden, MA!
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for managing projects through their entire lifecycle. The Project Manager will be responsible for each project success by applying agile project management best practices and working closely with each project team to ensure project requirements are gathered and documented clearly, development and quality assurance tasks are scheduled and completed on time resulting in meeting project milestones with deliverables developed to spec and that projects stay on time and on or under budget. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project and prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
In this role you will:
• Manage projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles, based in PMI disciplines.
• Manage the project scope, including the creation of quality business requirements,
• Build and manage project plan and budget, including assistance with the business case, project estimates, and management to the approved spending.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Assist in the development of functional requirements.
• Work with the Technical Lead to define technical solutions based on functional requirements for each project.
• Report progress regularly and escalate to management as needed.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project deliverables.
If interested, please apply today!
• Three to five years of Project Manager experience leading technology software development and implementation projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms.
• Ability to apply project management knowledge to real world scenarios.
• Experience delivering large complex data solutions.
• Ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience in all phases of business and data analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
• Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Awareness of project management principles (e.g.PMI)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience working in State or Federal Government and working knowledge of contracting, funding, etc.
• Experience with MS Project Management
• Experience with JIRA is a plus
• PMP certification and a background in Educational IT is a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.