Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Millwrights for work in Columbus!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Millwrights in Columbus, Indiana!
We are seeking a Millwright with a current MSHA 46 or 48 certification as well as OSHA 10, who are able to field stick/MIG fab weld, cut, etc. using cutting torches while rigging and installing equipment and machinery. Must have all hand tools and must wear all PPE. If qualified, we will provide MSHA training.
Work starts Monday, March 1st and will last for 4 weeks. Schedule is 10 hours a day, Monday-Friday, 50 hours/week. Pay is $27 per hour, plus $80 per day Per Diem is offered to qualified travelers.
If you are interested in this Journeyman Millwright opportunity, please apply today!
- 7 years experience at a Journeyman Millwright level
- Must Have an OSHA 10 and MSHA cert, we will provide training for the right candidate
- Able to field stick/MIG fab weld, cut, etc. using cutting torches while rigging and installing equipment and machinery
- Must have all hand tools
- Preference given to those with quarry millwright experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.