Now hiring a Recruiter to join the Trillium team in Memphis, TN!
Do you love recruiting? Are you a phone warrior? Trillium Drivers, a leader in the staffing industry, has an exciting Full-Time Recruiter position open in Memphis!
• Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified Drivers to meet client needs.
• Acts as a liaison between the field staff employee and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advises management of any service issues or concerns.
• Follows up with client and employee to ensure that a satisfactory placement has been made.
• Resolves issues with field staff employees involving pay discrepancies, working conditions, counseling, discipline, etc.
• Completes and maintains all documentation processes as required by company policy and federal or state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, social security number verifications, criminal background checks, and any other documentation required by the client site within a timely manner.
• Maintains frequent contact with client and prospect companies to discuss their needs.
• Maintains frequent contact with sales account reps and other branch personnel to discuss the availability of field staff employees by skill categories and to anticipate clients’ needs.
• Reliable and dependable attendance is an expected essential function of this position.
• Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team
Note: This is not a remote position.
Abilities / attributes:
• Goal Oriented
• Sense of urgency
• Highly Organized
• Service Oriented
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Very Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
Trillium offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits; placement commissions paid monthly. Interested in joining our team? Apply today!
• Previous temporary staffing / recruiting experience required.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Transportation Staffing experience a plus!
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.