Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Technical Writer in Bradenton!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Technical Writer for direct-hire!
Responsible for the technical writing of Aerospace product related manuals, Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), service bulletins, and other areas. This position requires the selected candidate to work onsite at the Bradenton location.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates degree or equivalent experience considered.
• 5 to 10 years of Aerospace or Military Technical writing experience
• Must have Aerospace or Military Technical Writing experience and familiarity with terminology.
• Proven technical writing work experience with technical manuals and RFQ’s.
• Must have strong computer skills, documentation and writing skills.
• BroadVision Quicksilver or similar experience is required.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Light travel might be possible.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.