Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Machine Operators for work in Danville!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Machine Operators for long-term work!
Candidates are needed for rough, finish, and grinding for work in Danville. All Machine Operators report to the Team Leader and are responsible for safely and efficiently operating equipment to produce quality parts. Train on 1st shift M-F 7am-3pm, moved to off shift. Job openings on 2nd shift- 2pm-10pm, 3rd Shift-10pm-6am, and 2-2-3 6pm-6am. Pay rate is $13.25 per hour for 1st and $14.25 per hour for 2nd.
• Check crankshaft geometries including taper, lobing, dings, out-of-round, oversize, chatter, and roping
• Inspect part for defects and quality issues, correct defects
• Assemble part gear
• Load part in Micro finish and onto conveyor for washing
• Place engraving stamp on part
• Coat part in rust preventative solution
• Maintain record of part heat code and serial number
• Remove part from gantry and load on entry conveyor
• Utilize reamer tool on main crankshaft holes
• Operate angle grinder to deburr crankshaft
• Blow oil holes using air hose, inspect with light scope, chamfer hole diameters, and load back on gantry
• Inspect part such as radial and lateral location of holes, and main and pin diameter; fill out data collection sheets
• Perform preventative maintenance on machines
• Understand and follow safety procedures and work instructions
• Use the proper tools and safety equipment for the task
• Report and where possible, correct unsafe conditions
• Be involved and participate in maintaining a safe workplace
• Be aware of emergency procedures in the event an emergency occurs
• Keep your work area clean and organized
• Train other operators on job tasks as requested by management
If interested, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability up to 50lbs
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.