Now hiring an Operations Procurement Specialist for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Operations Procurement Specialist for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The Operations / Procurement Specialist will be called upon to run OpEx budget reports, prepare content for Operational budget reviews, and to present findings to upper management within the Powertrain Testing & Analysis organization on a monthly basis. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitoring overtime hours (actual vs. forecasted), managing blanket purchase orders for outside testing, and tracking invoices for revenue generated through testing completed in-house.
• In addition, the operations / procurement specialist will also be tasked with purchasing goods and services needed to support testing in various Powertrain Testing & Analysis labs
• The operations / procurement specialist may also need to help manage calibration gas, coolant, fuel, and oil deliveries, critical to keeping the labs up and running.
• This is a first shift position
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
• General knowledge of management accounting and terminology
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as SAP
• Proficient in working with spreadsheets, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
• Good communication skills to interact regularly with engineering and management support staff
• Motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail with good analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Basic computer skills including a good understanding of Google Suite and MS Office applications
• Familiarity and/or previous experience working in an automotive testing lab / environment
• 2 years or more experience with SAP for parts procurement, invoicing, and account management
• Experience with Mainframe, PDS, and SharePoint applications
• Experience supporting World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and continuous improvement initiatives
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.