Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Development Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Development Engineer in Auburn Hills!
The Product Development and Releasing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the development and validation efforts of the electric vehicle power electronics and electrified vehicle systems/devices for passenger cars and trucks. The Engineer will be responsible for develop efficient and cost effective power electronics using cutting edge technologies, the latest test and evaluation equipment/laboratory, and robust simulation tools.
• Coordinate with test facilities, cross functional teams, such as dyno, bench, vehicle, integration team, calibration team and the suppliers on power electronic devices DVP & R.
• Work with supplier and internal component logistics.
• Coordinate and carry out all required development/validation testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure compliance to program goals.
• Report or present progress and status to the validation and development in management review meetings.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in electronics and circuit design and/or development
• Have understanding of power electronics and devices
• DVP&R and DFMEA creation & execution experience
• Great communication skills
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of Electrical Engineering standards/protocols, and of power electronics/devices * Highly motivated and self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
• 2-5 years of experience
• Power electronics / electrical models, simulation experience, and FEA
• Power electronics specifications expertise
• Electric motor & powertrain controls experience
• Design and release experience
• Strongly prefer previous hybrid / high voltage experience
• Experienced with supplier program management.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.