Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager of Information Security in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager of Information Security in Boston, MA!
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, conduct, and manage complex information technology projects in a unit or department, requiring high levels of functional integration and involving multiple disciplines to be managed.
• Assembles project team, assigning responsibilities, identifying resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
• Responsible for project discovery.
• Serve as expert regarding scope and project objectives, solutions value and technology, as well as the role and function of each team member.
• Ensure work completion within schedule, budgetary and design constraints.
• Make decisions about analysis, design and testing and provide alternative methods as needed.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to leverage resources for successful project completion.
• Make independent decisions within the confines established by sponsors/business owners.
• Serve as primary contact with user groups and stakeholders.
• Leverage steering and executive committees for decision-making, change management, and communications.
• Absorb and leverage project related technology to ensure effective project management and collaboration.
• Advise unit/school regarding post project operations. Provide training needs as applicable.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 2-3 years related experience.
• Experience with leading complex, mission critical, technical projects.
• Familiarity with information security principles and concepts, such as Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation, Data Protection/PII, Security audits,
• Familiarity with Secure Software Development Lifecycle Management, Identity and Access Management concept and/or authentication technologies such as (ADFS,SSO, Multi-factor authentication), a plus.
• Experience working at a medical school or demonstrated ability to deliver results in an academic environment is a plus
• PMI certification, Agile, Lean and/or Facilitation certification is a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.