Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for EE/Core Software Development in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now hiring EE/Core Software Development in Auburn Hills!
The BCM Software Modeling Engineer will be required to model the vehicle features that reside in the Body Control Module ECU using the tools: IBM Rational Statemate and/or Matlab Simulink/Stateflow.
These feature models will consist of regular customer behavior functionality and subsystem interfaces.
The engineer will need to be able to combine these features into an implementation model, generate C source code and analyze and test that code. The testing will be performed using Software-in-the-Loop and Model-in-the-Loop methodologies. The design of the models will require key understanding of systems requirements, message matrix, fail safe strategies and interactions with other ECUs. The engineer will need to work both independently on their own core feature models, with the understanding that they will be used on a variety of vehicle platforms, as well as in a team when assembling implementation models from features. They will also need to work closely with other departments (systems, components & validation) to understand requirements, implement changes and resolve issues.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS in Electrical Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited university or equivalent is required.
• IBM Rational Statemate or MATLAB Simulink / Stateflow.
• C programming.
• Altia and/or any graphical tools.
• 2+ years embedded software engineering work experience.
• Automotive experience.
• Software modeling experience.
• BSEE is preferred.
• Candidates with a BSME or BSCS may be considered, but only if they meet the additional requirements of the role.
• Strongly prefer candidates with at least 2 years of work experience post graduation. However, a strong entry level candidate may be considered if they have at least 2 years of solid internship experience (NOT classroom or schools projects or teaching) directly related to this role.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.