Now hiring a Production Worker for work in Middlebury!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Production Workers on 2nd shift!
The schedule is 6:30 pm - 6:30am Monday -Thursday with possible overtime on Fridays. This position is responsible for finishing parts, trimming, drilling, cutting, installing components, and torching. Final inspection for quality, color and order accuracy is also required
• Inspect and measure parts for conformance
• Perform any required quality test on parts, including dip tank testing.
• Clean, polish/buff, and vacuum parts as specified
• Cut or route holes/handles as required
• Torch parts per specifications
• Install components such as handles on parts
• Complete documentation including inspection sheets
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Make sure labels/graphics are correctly affixed on parts
• Keep pace with the oven
• Assist other secondary operations or ovens as time permits
• Creates a safe work environment
The pay rate is $16 per hour and this is a long-term opportunity. If interested, please apply today!
• Ability to read prints and specifications
• Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
• Computer experience helpful
• Ability to lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds alone and parts more than 50 pounds with assistance
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.