Now hiring a DBA and PL/SQL Programmer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a DBA and PL/SQL Programmer for direct-hire placement in Woburn!
You will need to have hands-on experience with production databases. You should be able to:
• Create databases with efficient structures
• Write optimized queries, views and triggers for integration with other applications
• Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity
• Understand issues related to network performance and security
You should also have a background in:
• Reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SAP Crystal Reports
• SQL database systems
• Big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
• Amazon AWS Cloud Services
• The Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically Scrum and Agile methodology
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop and support production MySQL databases.
• Develop and support MySQL database replication and clustering
• Monitor and optimize MySQL database performance and capacity planning
• Troubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability
• Plan and execute for database scalability
• Develop and optimize database design for new applications
If interested, please apply today!
• 10+ years of experience in MySQL Administration and PL/SQL programming
• Demonstrated experience with MySQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning. Managing large scale database system is a PLUS
• Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production environments
• Solid knowledge in PL/SQL programming and its optimization
• Proficient at using the MySQL admin tools for issue inspection
• Experienced with performance analysis (IO, CPU, etc) and optimization (indexes, partitions, schema redesign, etc)
• Solid knowledge in server monitoring for detection of emerging issues (performance, locking, bad usage)
• Possessing a solid understanding of Linux - shell scripting but also ability to inspect hardware performance and load indicators
• Good understanding of master-master replication
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.