Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Program Manager for work in Auburn Hills!
The Program Manager – Intermediate will oversee high-level programs of complex natures.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Leads, Instructs, directs, assigns, and checks the work of team members.
• Required to assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
• Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent.
• Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels.
• Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields, concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a manager or senior manager.
• Responsible in coordination with the Connectivity on board and off board teams and Platform teams.
• Support in definition of NA Connectivity Vehicle Roll-out plan including components domains SW Bug Free release timing for all programs approved and leading vehicle identification in synergies with stakeholder.
• Technical Monitoring and risk Management of On Board/Off Board and Vehicle Platform activities to assure vehicles connectivity features delivery in terms of timing, contents and cost in alignment with Infotainment, Connectivity Quality team and Commercial team.
• Support in usages of the Feature Database to track Vehicles and Feature status and domains Impact for lead vehicle application, including late CRs.
If interested, please apply today!
• Master degree in engineering (Electronic or Industrial Engineering preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in program management
• Preferred experience in working in the field of Connected Systems/Services
• Knowledge of organizations product development process
• Demonstrate strong skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrate excellent ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Expertise in a variety of applications and software methodologies and have experience in system life cycle.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.