Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Accountant for direct-hire!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking an Accountant for direct-hire placement!
The Senior Accountant is responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization within one or more sections, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Process owner invoices and payment applications. Collect any overdue accounts.
2. As backup is needed process vendor/subcontractor invoices for payment.
3. Prepare journal entries for month end financial statements. Balance all associated accounts to close.
4. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closing statements, reports and invoices.
5. Reconcile various companies’ bank statements and resolve any issues. Deposit checks and balance cash daily.
6. Works with the Controller and CFO on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization.
7. Assist in the development, implementation and/or maintenance of corporate accounting systems related to collection and analysis of costs and/or budgets.
8. Enter/post all information to company’s software.
9. Preform/participate in internal audits.
10. Submits time sheets, vacation requests, absence reports, etc. to CFO.
11. Perform additional assignments per CFO’s direction.
This is a 1st shift position paying $40,000-$45,000 per year. If interested, please apply today!
• 4 year business/accounting degree plus minimum 3 years’ experience or equivalent combinations of training and experience.
• Basic understanding of accounting, auditing, and invoicing procedures and techniques beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop team members. Good written and verbal communication skills essential.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.