Solar Installers needed in Ontario, CA.
Trillium Construction is now seeking Entry, Lead, Foreman Solar Installers for a multiple projects in the Inland Empire.
Scope of work is installing Roof, Ground Mount and utility Scale racking systems and solar panels. This is a long-term opportunity and hours are Monday-Friday working 40 hours per week. There is potential for overtime. The pay rate is up to $28 per hour, depending on experience. No per diem is currently available.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
• Assist with electrical wiring of energy products
• Prepare and clean up job site
• Provide exceptional customer service to every customer throughout the installation process
• Additional duties may be required as needed
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Solar Installer, please apply today!
• Roof Solar, Ground Mount and Utility installation
• Previous experience installing racking systems and solar panels a plus
• Electrical experience is a plus
• Experience working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs, and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
• Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
• Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power tools used for installation
• Own personal tools required for position applying for
• Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
• Ability to work well others in a collaborative team environment
• Valid Driver’s License
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.