Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an IAM Developer for work in the Boston area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an IAM Developer for work in Boston, MA!
• Define and document technical stories, translate business objectives to technical specifications, design and develop code, test, debug, and document.
• Maintain and support software and services.
• Has full technical knowledge of all phases of development.
• May lead projects with small budgets or limited duration.
• May direct and monitor the work of team members.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5-8 years’ experience
• Onboarding of applications on ADFS platform (IdP)
• Implement and maintain Authentication Proxy and Service Provider
• Work closely with various application owners to setup SAML based integration
• Manage production and non-production ADFS environment
• Test, debug and resolve issues with Single Sign-On service
• Experience in Single-Sign-On and Federation standards (SAML, OAuth, OIDC)
• Hands-on experience with various technologies that support SSO and Federation (ADFS, Shibboleth)
• Experience with Active Directory
• Solid understanding of web applications interoperability
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.