Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a LIMS Technical Lead for work in Woburn!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a LIMS Technical Lead for work in Woburn!
LIMS Technical Lead provide services at Woburn, MA to support a LIMS implementation for a Quality Control lab that specializes in Gene Therapy development. The specific LIMS workflow is Sample Management and Inventory Management.
The appropriate individual will have 3-5 years of experience in the implementation and operation of an enterprise level LIMS installed in a corporate infrastructure.
• Plans and executes application build, software deployment and in-lab hardware implementation for Biological Sample Management
• Software project management – develop a schedule and manage the technical components of the project in accordance with design and build, technical partners and vendors
• Technical analysis – learn, understand, and document all technical aspects of the project in accordance with GMP Validation requirements
• Configuration specialist – configure the LIMS pre-built components and develop custom (where necessary) to meet business requirements as defined by the project
• Generate documentation in accordance with GMP practices for all technical related aspects of the implementation including but not limited to Technical Design Specification, Functional Traceability Matrix, System Integration Test Plans, Operational Requirements, Disaster Recovery Plans
• Work with the Business Analyst on Freezer monitoring and management operational requirements
• Work with the Business Analyst to develop training materials for application use, and in lab workflows
• Sets work expectations with customers and delivers against them
• Possess excellent customer consulting, written and communication skills
• Extensive, detailed knowledge of software build and deployment in a matrixed, shared services environment, as well as development life cycles
• Knowledge/education in the Life Sciences a plus
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant degree or work experience
• Experience with enterprise level LIMS systems installation and operation
• Knowledgeable in applications of all product lines supported.
• Project Management experience
• Functional knowledge of working in a GMP environment
• Strong MS Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
• Ability to drive, and work well, in teams
• Knowledge of Gene Therapy workflows, preferred
• Knowledge of Labvantage LIMS preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.