Now seeking Heavy Equipment Operators in the Saukville, WI area!
Trillium is now seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to run/operate/maintain heavy equipment for a leading provider of on-site, industrial steel mill services.
This is a direct-hire position. Candidates will be operating various types of heavy equipment vehicles, but most of the time running front end loaders, dozers, and potcarriers. Candidates will be expected to work 8-10 hours per day, Mon-Fir, with some weekends required and some on-call. The pay is negotiable around $16-25/hour DOE. There is no per diem offered for this position. Company offers 401(k), Health and life insurance, as well as PTO.
If interested, please apply today!
- Must have some mechanical background, or general knowledge
- Should have valid license with reliable transportation along with clean MVR
- Should have prior experience running heavy equipment
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to do some general maintenance.
- Problem solving skills and a willingness to learn are key to this role.
- Must possess 2-3 years of experience as a heavy equipment operator, company can/will train on potcarrier if need be.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.