Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Technical Writer for work in Hopkinton!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Technical Writer for work in Hopkinton, MA!
Learn about current R&D portfolio and take on the role for creating a wide range of hardware and software technical information products for internal and external customers. In this function, you must have outstanding communication and technical writing skills, as well as be highly motivated to support a broad array of engineering and new product development initiatives.
• Works closely with global cross-functional teams including customers, project stakeholders, subject matter experts, service, and technical support throughout the product development lifecycle to design, plan, and develop a wide range of technical and end-user information products. Products may be for software, hardware, and service including technical guides, tutorials, and Web-based help systems to support scientific instrumentation products.
• Takes initiative to plan, design, and create clear, concise service and customer documentation for internal and external customers. Rallies the right people and best resources to obtain what is needed to solve problems and get the job done.
• Researches, writes, proofreads, edits, and may translate end-user manuals and online help.
• Creates screen shots and illustrations using graphic illustrating tools and digital photographs for inclusion in user guides and technical documentation.
• Ensures documentation reflects current safety regulatory information.
• Assists in the design of documentation templates and the development of group’s tools. Maintains Technical Writing SOPs and templates.
• Complies with internal documentation control practices and procedures.
• Maintains files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and demonstrate full traceability.
• Adapts OEM documentation to fit company specifications.
• Creates documentation aligned with company branding specifications.
If interested, please apply today!
• Degree in Technical Communication or Science-related discipline with emphasis on Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences, or Engineering with 3-5 years of experience preferred.
• Experience creating technical communication products for highly experienced and introductory level end users required.
• Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills are critical.
• Excellent team orientation is critical.
• Life Science instrumentation and lab experience preferred.
• Skills in Microsoft Office, CorelDRAW, SolidWorks Composer, Jira, SharePoint, and Adobe Suite including FrameMaker and RoboHelp preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.