Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Systems Engineer for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Systems Engineer for work in Plano!
Our client is pioneering several different development efforts to increase security within vehicle ecosystem. Several of these efforts require hands-on development skills with embedded systems with a working knowledge of security. Additionally, these efforts require members to clearly articulate technical material both verbally and written.
• Work independently with developers, system/network administrators, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
• Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
• Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and administrators
• Define security best practices and standards
• Develop specification for Connected Car Vehicle Security
• Perform hands-on embedded system development of security libraries
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
• Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
• Experience with creating security specification and design documents.
• Experience with embedded Linux systems.
• Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
• Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
• Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.