Now hiring an Unified Communications (UC) Solutions Architect in Chelsea!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Unified Communications (UC) Solutions Architect for work in Chelsea, MA!
Our client is the state’s lead office for information technology. We provide enterprise level information technology services including: network management and security; computer operations; application hosting; desktop provisioning and management; and, modern and responsive digital services to 40,000 internal stakeholders plus the residents, business owners and visitors.
Our client is seeking to hire a Unified Communications (UC) Solutions Architect - Enterprise Solutions that will be joining the Unified Communications team and will be a key participant in the implementation of all new UC systems and technologies, ensuring these implementations are completed, documented, tested, and integrated into UC enterprise services. This position will be responsible for the documentation of existing systems and their connectivity. Furthermore, this position will stay abreast of organizational business changes, projected modernizations and upgrades, and technology trends along with future changes being performed by vendors, in order to recommend the most current and effective technology improvements and evolutions to Enterprise UC systems. This position is an expert in the design, implementation, and operation of Enterprise Unified Communications core infrastructure technologies and equipment. This position is responsible for continuous improvement of Unified Communication services in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on providing a high-quality customer and end user experience.
If interested, please apply today!
• 7+ years of experience working within a Unified Communications environment, featuring a mix of manufacturers and technologies, including (but not limited to) Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft Teams and Mitel
• 5+ years leading Unified Communication technology initiatives in a comparatively sized enterprise environment with several locations.
• Skillset equivalence to Avaya Certified Solution Specialist (ACSS) or Cisco CCNP Collaboration with a focus on Design and Planning
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with routing protocols, addressing, services virtualization, and integration/collaboration strategies for enterprise architectures
• Expert knowledge in UC and how it works in a collaborative environment over switching, routing, firewall, load balancers, cloud, MPLS, QoS, WAN and SD/WAN technologies, along with the ability to document this using Visio and office documentation processes
• Experience with architecting, delivering, and troubleshooting UC related technologies, such as telephony/voice mail, video streaming, video teleconferencing, enterprise web conferencing, enterprise PBX platforms, SIP Trunking, Call Recording, Instant Messaging, Chat, and Presence, digital signage, EFax, and call center
• Experience with working in an ITIL framework to deliver enterprise services
• Familiarity of security guidelines, and good understanding of security fundamentals, as well as authentication
• Experience using ServiceNow in a support role
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Cisco CCAr, VOIP, SIP, CCNP, Avaya and other related telecommunication certifications are highly desired.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.