Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Salesforce Administrator Developers in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking multiple Salesforce Administrator Developers!
As a Salesforce Admin/Developer you will be challenged by a wide variety of projects including legacy database transformation, new custom apps, and more. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders, understand their needs, and configure and customize the platform to meet new/changing business requirements. This position will be responsible for ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on all the features and benefits of the system based on various business needs. This position will promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and act as the primary contact and a subject matter expert on complex and/or critical system issues and processes for Salesforce environment.
• Serve as primary System Administrator for the Salesforce environments
• Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
• Respond to end user issues, enhancement requests and other administrative needs
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
• Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce
• Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements. Facilitate backlog grooming sessions
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users and application development team
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Work with line of business partners to establish suitable processes to support development and change management activities
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set and adoption across the organization
If interested, please apply today!
• 3+ years of experience building on Salesforce platform
• Hands-on experience defining system architecture, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
• Functional knowledge of data integration tools and data flow
• Experience or knowledge integrating Salesforce with different business systems and APIs
• Experience with standard Salesforce reporting and dashboards
• Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend best practices and identify areas where custom development is required
• Experience authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
• Able to run Backlog grooming sessions and training for business users
• Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
• Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
• Experience with Agile methodologies and running projects on Agile
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.