Construction Superintendent Needed in Northern Nevada for direct-hire!
If you are an experienced Construction Superintendent that is looking for something a little different and want to be compensated for the challenge, we may be looking for you.
The basics of the build is a ground-up build with one building being a medium sized tilt-up with the second building being a pre-engineered smaller metal building. The job will be one year long approx. It will be fast track and specialized, unique. Schedule is 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Compensation is $150,000 to $200,000 a year to the right candidate with excellent benefit package. Relocation or per diem can be provided. It truly is a one of a kind project that when operational will have a lasting and deep impact. This project matters and the owners are very passionate about their cause.
If interested, please apply today!
* Proven track record of ability to collaborate all involved to reach success.
* Ability to organize and delegate
* Ability to successfully work in high pressure
* Personable and relational while being sophisticated and professional
* 20 years large commercial/industrial/manufacturing build preferred
* LEED experience
* Proven and verifiable track record in delivering large projects under budget, safely and ahead of schedule
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.