Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Warehouse Workers in Davison!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Indoor/Outdoor Warehouse Workers!
The starting wage is $14-15 an hour, depending on experience and the position is first shift. Hours are 7am-5pm. This is roughly a 6 -8 week project but may become more for the right person. The primary responsibility of the warehouse associate is to maintain production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies, and staging finished product in and outside of the warehouse.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock
• Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
• Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product
• Maintain forklifts and other material handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
• Load and unload equipment and supplies as directed, as well as delivery trucks ensuring that each delivery matches the company purchase order
• Clean and organize shop and other areas as required
• Comply with company and regulatory agency environmental, health and safety standards
• Investigate inventory discrepancies and identify solutions to prevent future occurrences.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Able to lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds as needed
• Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate, or the ability to acquire certification
• Experience in inventory or logistics helpful
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.