Now hiring a Connected Services Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Connected Services Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The Connected Services Validation Engineer – Intermediate will be responsible for participating in and performing, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• User Acceptance Testing- Testing the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, per specifications.
• Test Case Creation – Create test cases based off specifications. Questions specification author if requirements are not clear.
• • Defect Management—Participating in Standard Defect Management practices: defect creation, clarification, retesting, and verification. The Validation Engineer will be responsible for creating clear, accurate, and reproducible defects from which a developer can resolve defects.
• Root Cause Analysis – Performing the first level of triage of a defect during testing.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering degree
• 2.5 -5 years of experience in Telematics is required – Must be relevant work experience (will not consider internships or coops as part of that experience).
• 2.5 years of experience with CAN
• Linux/QNX/Command Line and/or Telnet
• Test case writing
• Ticket/defect management experience
• In-vehicle Connected Vehicle Application experience (i.e. cloud/SDP)
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fast Learner, clear, concise, precise communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
• Comfortable when working in a loosely defined role.
• Passion for telematics and internet / Smart Phone based applications.
• Will be required to drive a company drive. A valid driver’s license as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering
• Experience with CAPL
• Experience and knowledge of cutting edge technologies within the connected vehicle
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.