Now hiring a Data and Analytics Specialist for work in Ann Arbor!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Data and Analytics Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI!
The Data Analytics Specialist will be responsible for analyzing V2X data and developing core algorithms for improving traffic safety by interpreting and predicting traffic and driver behavior including:
-Applies statistical techniques and quantitative methods to analyze V2X driving data and traffic data. Utilizes machine learning methods in support of statistical analysis. Assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing numerical methods and applications.
-Aggregate data from multiple sources and assimilates into meaningful inputs for databases. Create new hypotheses derived from analytics for applications towards strategic planning and business development efforts
-Engage with external partners in industry and academia as needed to ensure we maintain technological leadership. Collaborates with members of various data analytic teams.
If interested, please apply today!
• PhD degree in, Mathematics/Statistics and/or Computer Science or other technical concentration or an equivalent combination of education.
• Three to five years of experience in a relevant technical, analytical or statistical role.
• Experience working with large data sets, and/or experience working with distributed computing tools is desired.
• Some experience solving V2X analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
• Familiarity manipulating and analyzing high-volume, high-dimensional V2X data from varying sources.
• Experience working with various machine learning methods, including supervised and unsupervised learning.
• Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
• Knowledge of an analysis tool such as Python; C/C++; TensorFlow or PyTorch, MatLab/Simulink.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.