Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Traveling Technical Service Representative in Appleton, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Technical Service Rep for our client in Appleton, WI. The selected candidate will be responsible for installation of machinery, start-up services, technical support, as well as operator and maintenance training post start-up. This will also include installation of upgrades and modifications and emergency service support to customers all around the world. Most travel will be scheduled in advance with travel estimating roughly 40% of the year but can be upwards of 50% due to client need. When not traveling, this position will act as an in-house technical support rep, assisting clients on inbound calls and may also assist with electro-mechanical assembly of new projects in the plant. The schedule is Monday – Friday, hours can be adjusted to meet customer requirements which can include nights and weekends for specific projects. When travel is not required, standard hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Wages for this position are based on experience level, $27-$32/hour. This is a direct hire opportunity. If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience in Engineering, Sales, or Technical Support
- At least four years of Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLCs, HMIs and Servo Systems.
- Prior Field Service Experience a plus.
- Must have electrical and mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Computer proficiency necessary.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.