Now hiring an Application Systems Analyst for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Application Systems Analyst for direct-hire placement!
Leads and coordinates all aspects of major I.S. Applications projects in multi–platform environments, from the definition of the clients’ needs to the delivery of the complete applications package, with procedures and documentation, to the Data Center for production. Responsible for the selection or development, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance and utilization of applications software to effectively support the clinical or business information systems needs of assigned clients.
• Leads or performs studies to develop a clear understand of clients’ clinical or business processes, and corresponding information systems needs. Analyzes existing reports, procedures, systems and controls. Conducts feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses.
• Designs clinical and business information systems to meet clients’ needs. Develops detailed conceptual designs/specifications which define the scope and objectives, and functional and reporting requirements. Develops application level specifications for systems performance, systems integration and data base design. Produces data flow diagrams. Devises and modifies procedures. Performs and leads studies of the impact of major systems conversions.
• Apprises client of I. S. design issues, ensuring that the client is informed of alternatives, the results of cost/benefit analysis, and the problematic implications of changes under consideration.
• Determines the appropriate means for the delivery of necessary applications software, whether through the acquisition of available products or through the development of custom applications software.
• Develops and produces custom applications software. Prepares detailed specifications from which software will be written. Writes programs using a variety of programming languages.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Epic certification
• 5 – 7 years of experience. Ability to work off hours and participate in on call rotation.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.