Drywall Assistant Superintendent needed for growing Reno General Contractor.
Drywall Assistant Superintendent needed for growing Reno General Contractor. This will be a temp to perm position. Duties will include running a crew of drywallers as they work in various builds in the Reno Area making sure the work is done in a timely manner with quality. You will also do take offs, order materials and complete computer and paperwork. No hanging, taping or mudding involved with this position. Pay will be from 50 to 60k DOE with benefits.
* 5 years minimum running crews, even outside of drywall.
* 5 years minimum drywall experience
* Physically able to perform daily tasks.
* Residential construction supervision or Rez QC a plus, though the work is mostly commercial.
* Clean driving record
* Valid Driver license and transportation (truck will be provided after 90 days)
* Competent in computers.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.