Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in Boston!
We are looking for a Project Manager with at least five years of experience cataloguing IT inventory and an abundance of technical hardware knowledge to organize and facilitate a trade out of some of our IT equipment. The position requires a balance of technical knowledge of IT equipment along with strong project management, exceptional organizational skills and solid communication skills.
• Facilitate trade in and return of leased IT equipment
• Review and audit current IT inventory
• Designate inventory items as keep/recycle but functional/trash
• Coordinate the organization the IT Inventory stockroom
• Evaluate and consolidation of current inventory databases
• Suggest efficient inventory management procedures
• Evaluate and consolidate current practices within the loss prevention program
If interested, please apply today!
1. Proficiency in MS Office
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Inventory Control, Technology or related field
3. Minimum 5 years of project management or IT management
4. Minimum 2 years of inventory control experience
5. Highly organized individual
6. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
7. Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
8. Former local, state, federal government experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.