Now hiring a Quality Assurance Test Manager for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Quality Assurance Test Manager for work in Boston, MA!
Responsible for managing the conversion of the legacy automation library to Cucumber as well as all other test automation projects assigned. The QA Automation manager plays a key role in supporting production systems by augmenting and executing the automated regression suite and is able to support white box testing efforts. The candidate should be prepared to make an immediate impact within the QA Team and contribute to building awareness of testing value by being able to quickly create UI and Service layer automated scripts in a test environment based on documented manual tests and associated use cases. Automation frameworks already exist to facilitate automated testing of applications and the future automated tests created should leverage and conform into the frameworks. Documents quality assurance practices. Adheres to all security standards and directives.
The QA Automation Manager automates manual test cases used for system and regression testing of applications. Additionally, the QA Automation manager executes and updates existing, pre-scripted regression test cases both automated and manual and develops and executes and updates Performance test scripts and interprets the results. The QA automation manager collects, analyzes, tracks and report metrics of deliverables as per direction of the Testing Lead. The QA automation manager manages multiple, simultaneous deliverables meeting deadlines without reduction in quality. The QA Automation manager produces reports, write-ups and results interpretation on request and assists Development in defect resolution.
If interested, please apply today!
• Qualified candidate will have BS in Computer Science/equivalent (or equivalent work experience) and the following skills: 4-7 year experiences in the development/testing automation for:
• 4 years backend testing experience, including Web Service and test conversion testing
• Writing and executing test plans and test cases in various testing types
• GUI automation testing experience on Web based applications and Web Services
• Performance testing experience in designing scenarios, writing performance testing scripts, executing test scripts, and providing performance test analysis
• At least 2 years experiences on the following testing tool: Cucumber
• Strong knowledge of: Behavior Driven Development, Source Control Systems, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Jerkin, Selenium, Shell scripts
• Well-versed in all testing methodologies, such as white vs. black box test work and system vs. functional.
• Experience in developing detailed testing plans, test matrices, and test cases based on business requirements.
• Knowledge of work simplification methods.
• Knowledge of methods for general report writing.
• Knowledge of methods used for preparing charts, graphs, and tables.
• Ability to understand, explain, and apply accepted testing and analytical methodology.
• Ability to analyze and determine applicability of data, draw conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations.
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral expression.
• Ability to write concisely, express thoughts clearly, and develop ideas in logical sequence.
• A solid understanding of Quality Assurance as part of the development process.
• Dedication to developing routine tests and coordinating testing efforts.
• Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, specifications, standards, and guidelines governing assigned unit activities.
• Knowledge of the organizational structure and functions of the assigned agency.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.