Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Staffing has immediate openings for Accountants, for a Long-Term Care provider, in Peoria IL
Trillium Staffing has openings for experienced Accountants.
The primary duties of the Accountant will include data entry, maintaining general ledgers, monthly analysis, recording journal entries.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Accurately coordinating multiple tasks in a busy environment
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Completing Forecasting, Cost Report Preparations
• Ability to help with Billing & Reimbursements, Payroll Tax Return preparation, Cash reconciliation
• Other duties as assigned
Positions are available on 1st shift, 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri, with occasional overtime based on need. Pay will be $22-25/hour. based on experience. These positions are full time and temp-to-hire. A full benefits package is available upon company hire.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
• 2 - 5+ years’ experience required
• Experience in the following areas are a plus: Long Term Care Billing & Reimbursement, Payroll Tax Returns preparation, Cash Reconciliations, Financial Statement preparation, Covenant Compliance, Forecasting, Medicare & Medicaid Cost Report Preparation, Sales Tax Return preparation, Accounts Payable/1099 Preparation
• Must possess strong Excel, Data Entry, and Analytical skills
• Self-Starter, with strong attention to detail and good record keeping
• Ability to adapt to changing environments
• Ability to lift 10 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment background and drug screens
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.